Paola Degli Esposti
Paola Degli Esposti Poems
- Taxi-Driver It's half an hour i listen to you taxi ...
- A New Life We were ready to start a new life we were ready
- Sad Eyes sad eyes what is wrong around? you look through ...
- Wearing A Pretty Hat the town square the courtyard of the ...
- We Know The Love We know the love from the work's day till ...
- Ok kids are playing together focused on objects focused ...
- Drops Of Memory Stranger, in a land so free standing on a ...
Being born in Bologna, north of Italy, mother Mirella, father Paolo, in the ancient Via S.Vitale. i ve being working as office employer for years. Along a period of four years i lived in a country near town and it was there that i started writing some stories at the age of 12-13 years old. A year later after the death of my grandmother, i started writing poems. My passion to write comedies starts when i went to secondary school (13 years old) in the countryside. We did a show for parents and teachers and as a member of my class i did my best to create dialogues and scenes.At the age of 19 years old thanks to a married couple owning a small studio in their house, i had the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paola Degli Esposti
It's half an hour
i listen to you
talking about your life
about the girlfriend you have at home
a beer in front of you
the coolest guy is beside me
it's half an hour
it seems i am nowhere
a smart young girl
tired of the company
a smart young girl tired of the coolest guy elbow to elbow
a smart cool place it is going to be too small for a smart
i need to breath different taxi driver
take me at home
away from the smart place taxi driver
and you talk in front of me
no one listen to you
except myself indeed and