Pallavi Sarkar Poems
- The Slow Wind -new- The blow of air is cold The slow in it's ...
- Fog Everywhere -new- You are spread all over, To see nothing is ...
- King Of Solar System -new- You look so light, You look so bright!...
- The Dark -new- I can see you all over; But i can't see you for a ...
- When Will It All Stop -new- The city life and light, Looks so ...
- Random Beauties Of Nature -new- The blowing and moving air, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pallavi Sarkar
The Slow Wind
The blow of air is cold
The slow in it's motion makes me bold.
It comes and goes like fun
Waiting for none.
The leaves are in motion
Due to air's notion.
They are swinging from left to right
Including the tress which are in a great height.
The cold air's sensation is very good
As it can correct an angry man's mood.
The environment is in peace
Feels like lying on a lonely beach.
The air went from one place to another
In a fraction of second
Its happens like a trip to grandmother
Which was held in the weekend.