nishtha dutta Poems
- Martrys darker the night lets higher the flight, roar in ...
- My Guide- My Mother Like a whisper among the clatter Like a...
- Black Pearl! The day I first saw you, from the corner of my...
- Burning! ! Some thing is burning, which is leading me to ...
- The Rain! I remember the rain we shared together; I ...
- Today! ! Today the sun was shine less Today the moon was ...
- Darkness Falls! Darkness falls every night, my heart starts...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nishtha dutta
darker the night
lets higher the flight,
roar in the might
to prove I am right
dreams on bright side
but his impatient mind,
in search of fire
which lies in every man's mind
his own shadow left him in light
dreams in eyes to come true,
faith such high
even mountain fall short in his height
desperation in his mind
to win the fight,
Martyr in his name
made him what he meant to be.