Natasha Ligons Poems
- Death DEATH. DEATH IS WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD, DEATH IS ...
- A Black Single Rose. A single black rose. A single black ...
- What Is A Mother? What is a mother? A mother is a ...
- The Wooden Cross. The Wooden Cross bears it all. The Wooden ...
- My Inspiration.
- Seize The Day Seize the day, or die regretting the time you ...
- What Is A Mother? Pt 2 What is a mother? A mother is a ...
i was born natasha ligons but i go by the name dylan,
i like to play guitar, and the piano. i am currently learing how to play other insturments. not only do i write poetry i also write music and promote singers, rappers, bands, etc if you would like to get your face in the music world go to my, myspace @ www.myspace.com/babychick101 or 102 and i can help you get famous. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Ligons
DEATH IS WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD,
DEATH IS WHEN YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR FINAL DESTINATION,
DEATH IS WHEN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR LOVE ONES
DEATH IS WHEN YOUR MEMORIES ARE JUST GONE,
DEATH IS WHEN YOU ARE ALONE,
DEATH IS JUST A FINE WAY OF SAYING GOOD BYE,
DEATH IS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING HI,
DEATH IS JUST A PART OF LIFE,
YOU COME INTO THIS WORLD DYING,
AND YOU GO OUT LIVING,
YOU COME INTO THIS WORLD ALONE,
AND YOU GO OUT WITH A CROWD,
DEATH IS JUST A SWEET PART OF LIFE,
DEATH IS JUST A SOMETHING OUT OF RIFE,