Mula Veereswara Rao
Mula Veereswara Rao Poems
- Rainbow Rainbow I raised the elbow I have seen the ...
- Autumn Came By ripping cheeks, with cold breeze, with ...
- City City Plastic flowers Lipstick lovers
- Abused Child Childhood itself Big wound! Wound ...
- Politicians-Satire Politicians - Satire They preach ...
- Journey Unknown His autograph became photograph He is no ...
- An 'Ode' To Village The soil of the village touched my soul ...
Writing in English since 1990 got prize for the
poem - 'politicians -Satire' in tamfyrpoetry.com
My popular poems are 'Autumn came, City, Lonely leaf
and bonsai' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I raised the elbow
I have seen the rainbow
It is the celebration of sky
My heart vibrates with joy
Rainbow happens on special moment
Busy life misses it in the speed movement
Waiting for rainbow,
In the raindrops Meadow,
Sky is not showing grace
Rainbow is not in trace
Rainbow with seven colors,
Appears to my beloved,
melts in the infinite sky!
Heart felts it’s gay
Rainbow is not mirage
It leaves image in my soul!