Mula Veereswara Rao
Lip service glitters!
City is a ‘concrete’ jungle
Where mass will not mingle!
City is so selfish
you will be like fish without water
City always runs for money
Never finds time to enjoy nature’s honey
City fixes price on every thing
Crux is to make profit on every thing.
City is cultural interference
City’s life is social indifference
Village trying to imitate city
This is my final inference
Mula Veereswara Rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CITY by Mula Veereswara Rao )
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma