MTHOKOZISI NTOKOZO MAPHUMULO
Mthokozisi Ntokozo maphumulo was born in 13 March 1984. He is a South African. He attended at the rural areas both for his primary and secondary school education.There is something very funny about how did I become a poet.I will Advice you to look at the poem in a topic: YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL
In this poem I was at home cleaning the ground. My aunt like the flowers. Looking at these beutiful ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU: ...
- MY ENEMIES: REST IN PEACE
- Loneliness song
- If There's A God In Heaven (What's He Wa...
- Peace this Christmas
- The Hannibal's City vs Modern Cities = L...
- The South African Rain
- New World
- When the sunlight meets meets the sea wa...
- My Kind of Girl: The Stone Romancer
- When you rock and roll dreams come throu...
- The extremily trouble baboon in town
- Love next to enemies
- African Identity Is Lost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)