Misty Johnson Poems
- Hiden Love My heart is warm with the love that you show I`ll...
- My Love My love is deeper then the sea its self My heart is ...
- No Shame I clinge to you for life I depened on you for ...
- The Vocie The thangs you tell me to do The thoughs you put ...
- The War You scream, you fight You never let me be Why do ...
- Honar Proued and strong you stand today Brave and stupid in ...
- The Forgoten One I miss the way you`d play with me I miss ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Misty Johnson
My heart is warm with the love that you show
I`ll love you forever no matter what you do
No matter what you say
Because I love you and in my heart I know that its true
The fuzzy feeling
The giggle fits
The little things you make me do
Just remminds me how much I love you
So here is my heart
You won it far and square
I`ll love you till the end
I`m never giving in
One day this will be true and are love will be real
And not just something hiden behind are eye-lides