Minnoor srinivasan Poems
- A School Boy's Wonder Temple elephant All made in ivory It ...
- There Falls The Shadow The sun peeps Out in the sky Creates...
- Fish Tub Fish, at their own sweet whim Softly glide, move ...
- Paper Crowns -new- They hop and sing happily Greet each other in ...
- The Prattled Panchavarna Parro... The parrot prattled The mass...
- Hues Still the mind Instill the mind big In still mind You...
- How Dharma Charka Became Dharm... The dignity of India ...
Minnoor Srinivasan (1939) is one among the famous poets of Tamilnadu, noted for his dedication to Nature poetry. He is also one among the pioneers who took the cause of developing literature for the younger ones.
Avoiding nonsensical rhymes and absurd verbal gymnastics for children, he always uses lucid language with crisp phrases and catchy idioms. Both the form and content of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Minnoor srinivasan
A School Boy's Wonder
All made in ivory
It makes me wonder.
Gandhi in the calendar
Laughs with a question.
Proud possession –
The ivory casket
Sheltering the costly
Makes me wonder!
My grand pa’s
With a grand grip
Carved in ivory
Bewitches the beholders,
As my grandpa
It makes me wonder!
My uncle presented
Me a tiny toy elephant
Resembling the stately
Man uses Nature
For his needy or greedy ends?