Melissa Schreuder Poems
- I Hate (Pleas Read And Vote! !... I hate the way you make me ...
- A Home? My home is not a home, not a place to call my own, ...
- But I Think I'M Just Being Me You may call me crazy, but I ...
- She Was Broken. She was cracking, but no one saw, she was ...
- Remember Me Close your eyes, remember, remember me. take a ...
- All Of Him His eyes unleashes the beautiful metamorphic ...
- Counting Down The Days Counting down the days you see, Just...
My full name is Melissa Lynn Schreuder I am 17 years old, love family and friends, hates to be alone, hates to show my tears and loves to express my feelings throgh poetry. loves to write, draw, paint, sing, dance, photoraphy, read. Can't stand two faced people, and people who juge me before they know me.
love my friends, love poetry (lol, love to write GOOD storys.) would love a boy... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Schreuder
I Hate (Pleas Read And Vote! ! !)
I hate the way you make me feel,
I hate that you think you can read my mind,
I hate crying over you,
I hate that you say you care but you don't,
I hate the way you talk to me,
I hate the way you snap over little thing's,
I hate that you don't trust me more over then
someone who did worse then I,
I hate being a prisoner and a segregate mother,
I hate that I can't breath around you with out getting
I hate being accused of eating to much when I only eat
1 or 2 meals a day,
I hate of thinking of pro's and con's of living with you,