Megan Foster Poems
- Dia De Los Muertos Mexico celebrates a certain tradition that...
- Fear Of Death Everybody fears death unless they have made ...
- Grandpa Drop-Out Grandpa told the story about him dropping ...
- Little Girl In Pain Come home from school and see my parents ...
- The Deadly C Aunt went to doctor to have simple check up Got...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Foster
Dia De Los Muertos
Mexico celebrates a certain tradition that not many people celebrate
Day of the Dead is the name of this tradition
This tradition is where they dedicate a whole day to the dead
Mainly to the families that have lost loved ones
They will create alters and put beverages and food on the graves of their loved
Ones dedicated to the lady of the dead
This is suppose to get the souls of these loved ones to come and hear
The prayers of the people giving them these gifts.
This celebration takes 3 days to celebrate the dead
Of loved ones and old friends.