Martina Moriarty Poems
- Impermanence Your ceremony was of a short duration? the ...
- Inside My Heart I think- with mouth I hear- through veins I...
- Sex Cry A giving smack! of anticipation exhilaration
- The Day Before You Came I have always lived in the ...
- A Song Of You I never stopped loving you in the death of ...
- My First Memory I was twenty four months, and twenty days ...
- Loyal Servant I offered you? all that is of my being I never...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martina Moriarty
Your ceremony was of a short duration?
the length..of your struggle!
in the continuance of time.
The wealth of your holding-in
the grand estate of the heart is, without question
A holy dwelling!
The hasp of my soul
to your lovely bones...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~