Martina Moriarty Poems
- Impermanence Your ceremony was of a short duration? the ...
- Sex Cry A giving smack! of anticipation exhilaration
- Inside My Heart I think- with mouth I hear- through veins I...
- After The Rain I found myself drowning in my own tormented ...
- Fool? Fool Fool You... She saw the ground open up separate ...
- The Day Before You Came I have always lived in the ...
- My First Memory I was twenty four months, and twenty days ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martina Moriarty
Your ceremony was of a short duration?
the length..of your struggle!
in the continuance of time.
The wealth of your holding-in
the grand estate of the heart is, without question
A holy dwelling!
The hasp of my soul
to your lovely bones...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~