Mariah Whitfield Poems
- Sorrow sorrow can leave you spending in a frame with so much...
- Man Up when we tell guys your pregnet some gets scared and ...
- Something New waking up in your world a place I never ...
- Never Say Good-Bye I sat over you grieving until you fell ...
- Realizing Life death is a calling thats surrounds us ...
My name is Annie Whitfield and I enjoy writing poems. They made me feel like i'm in my on world.But the reason I started writing poem is because my bestfriend pushed me.But after she died in 06 I kept writing because I feel like that's what she would of wanted me to do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariah Whitfield
sorrow can leave you spending in a frame
with so much gulit and pain
sorrow was taken as a game
but it's so much more than and emotion
it's a pain
love brings sorrow in the game
it's like a pain calling your name
sometimes that come and never goes away
sorrow is based on a fear
sorrow is a secret you hold near
sorrow can hurt based on if it's a fear
but thats basically why sorrow found you here