Mariah Whitfield Poems
- Man Up when we tell guys your pregnet some gets scared and ...
- Sorrow sorrow can leave you spending in a frame with so much...
- Something New waking up in your world a place I never ...
- Never Say Good-Bye I sat over you grieving until you fell ...
- Realizing Life death is a calling thats surrounds us ...
My name is Annie Whitfield and I enjoy writing poems. They made me feel like i'm in my on world.But the reason I started writing poem is because my bestfriend pushed me.But after she died in 06 I kept writing because I feel like that's what she would of wanted me to do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariah Whitfield
when we tell guys your pregnet
some gets scared and trys to run away
leaving us abondon and afraid
with nothing but hope and prayer
to lead the way
its gets hard sometimes with the growing pains
babies beating on our walls
and all we can feel is pain
oh it hurts and drives us insane
but we know we got to manetane
and stay ahead of our game
because everyone deserve life
and thats know duout in my mind
because do time everyone will see christ