Mahfooz Ali Poems
- Thank You, Father Fathers hold you when you have bad ...
- I Love My Family So Much. To be apart of a family like mine ...
- I Still Need A Mother I need a mother who would love me I ...
- ..My True Love.. You are my everything you are my lover and ...
- Font Color='Black'Bopen Them Open them, open them let the ...
- Font Color='Black'Bbecause I K... I remember, as a very ...
- *********i Still Clamber After...
This is my poem forum. Umm……. just to warn you ahead of time a lot of things I write on here are really loving and sometimes depressing too. I just write about things when I get a sudden urge and usually it’s when I am depressed but happy too. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy my poems and feel free to comment and email me at 'email@example.com' with any comments about my poetry.
To start, Click on my 'Poems' to read.
I am Post Graduated (M.Com) from the University of Gorakhpur, INDIA, in Economic Administration. I do also have a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thank You, Father
Fathers hold you when you have bad dreams
And they comfort you when all is lost it seems.
Fathers teach you to dribble a basketball and shoot a free throw
And they lead you as you grow.
Fathers teach you how to drive a car
And they try to teach you how to putt for par.
Fathers wipe the tears of your broken heart
And they hold your hand when you don't know how to start.
Fathers quiz the boys who take you on a date
And they scold those boys who bring you home late.
Fathers carry you on their shoulders when you're too small to see
And they watch as you giggle when...