MacGregor Tagliaferro Poems
- The Day We Met The day we met Stands apart From all the ...
- Halycon Days Dear pretty muse, open your eyes, How can I ...
- Those Eyes Those eyes that set my thoughts and dreams on ...
- Fall Into Her He was so tired He had not slept well He ...
- I Remember I remember, longingly, when Your lips, which I ...
- Into The Silence When it was all over He returned to the ...
- These Days We woke early in the mornin' I brought her coffee...
Cowboy poet/lyricist/philosopher grew up on a ranch on the High Plains. A good day is any day that includes strong coffee, a warm fire, iced tea, red wine, readin', writin' and a soft touch.
My poems and lyrics are about love or the lack thereof. W. B. Yeats said, 'I am still of opinion that only two topics can be of the least interest to a serious and studious mood – sex and the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MacGregor Tagliaferro
The Day We Met
The day we met
From all the other days
In my memories
To say that I am
Changed by that day
Is to not say
Before that day;
My way had been lost
My words had been lost
After that day, after the darkness;
My words began to flow effortlessly
At times I was so engrossed in you
That I barely knew I existed
You became my greatest pleasure
Souls touched and two flames became one
When I think of the path I took
To get to that day, to get to you
I am left breathless in wonder