Luis Estable Poems
- Sonnet # 209 -new- Like water fresh that one picks up to ...
- Mistaken Pleasure (An Epigram)
- Afraid Of Hell? (An Epigram) It is a world down there Of ...
- Sonnet # 203 Let me have today a youth, no woman-thing. A ...
- Sonnet # 202 Her bring to me. The one my face won`t see As ...
- The Hell (An Epigram
- To Catch (An Epigram)
I`ve been writing poetry for many years and every single day I get deeper and deeper into it. Of the so many styles of poetry I have managed to write there are sonnets, songs, children`s verses, haikus, blank verse, free verse.
Poetry is the language of the mind of the soul and the most compact form of expression. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sonnet # 209
Like water fresh that one picks up to drink.
Like fan that cools the soul on a hot day
That`s what you are to me I gladly think,
And truthfully I pray for it to stay.
Like laughter after pain, or sadness some.
Yes, like one-hundred bills when one is broke
Into my world you sweetly sweet do come
And with dear happiness my all you soak.
That`s what you are yes woman of my brain.
And thanks to you I`m not no help insane.
My days are not cracked-dry thanks to your rain.
And you`re so good at times you rain champagne.
You`re helping me just dwelling in my ...