Lost Butterfly Poems
- Reason To Smile How can one smile such sweet smiles, When ...
- Hide Away A mask, a disguise, a façade, A broken smile, A...
- Fate Riding the fate wave, High and strong, Don't know ...
- Wanting Nothing No thoughts, No feelings, No dreams, No...
- Love It is love that fashions us into the fullness of our ...
- Cold-Evans Blue Cold (But I'm Still Here) Evans Blue lyrics
- Often To breathe, in the since that there were no pain at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lost Butterfly
Reason To Smile
How can one smile such sweet smiles,
When one is so saddened by sorrows for miles,
How can I smile the same smiles,
When life brings me nothing but tears,
I wondered for so long,
What reason you had to smile that long,
To keep smiling though troubles come,
And still remain sweet and silently overcome,
It's such a mystery to me,
Your smiles from heaven with glee,
I adore and yet envy thee,
But I'd rather you smile those at me,
I feel happy when I see you smile,
Even if I'm sad and lonely,
Your smiles bring me somewhere,
I don't even ...