Lonnie Hicks Poems
- Breathe Me Come closer; I need to feel your body
- All Power If I could take the world into my world; If I ...
- The Dreamer's Poet Dreamers dream dreaming that all their ...
- A River Flows Where does the river flow if not to you? ...
- An Icicle Kiss 'I am the Winter Flower' she said 'the ...
- A Killer Word Strewn on the ground were the nouns; the ...
- I Am The Fat Girl I am the Fat Girl the one...
Free MP3 Downloads of 'The Gospel According to Lilith' at http: //lonniehicks.com
'Politics, Poetry and Love in the 21st Century
'Survival Tools and Hard Truth:
Story-Plays and Poems
From the Progressive Side'
Poems Done Collaboratively From
Internet Interviews With Over 100 Individuals: 600
pages. Real People; Real Stories. Now available on
CD tracks also available.
Other books: 'Love Poems for the Recently Cynical'
'The Earth Speaks-The Environment
'The Obama ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I need to feel
on my face;
you inside my eyes
so I can see you
all the time-
look at the
of your neck,
All slopes away
to my waiting soul
at odds times
in the day to
look at you.
My finger tip
has a tiny glow
as I trace
across your lips;
as I move close behind you
worshiping in that cathedral body space
static electricities crackle;
small lighting ...