Lonnie Hicks Poems
- All Power If I could take the world into my world; If I ...
- Breathe Me Come closer; I need to feel your body
- The Dreamer's Poet Dreamers dream dreaming that all their ...
- A River Flows Where does the river flow if not to you? ...
- An Icicle Kiss 'I am the Winter Flower' she said 'the ...
- A Killer Word Strewn on the ground were the nouns; the ...
- Beauty-Eyed We are trapped Beauty Eyed in beholder's gaze,
Free MP3 Downloads of 'The Gospel According to Lilith' at http: //lonniehicks.com
'Politics, Poetry and Love in the 21st Century
'Survival Tools and Hard Truth:
Story-Plays and Poems
From the Progressive Side'
Poems Done Collaboratively From
Internet Interviews With Over 100 Individuals: 600
pages. Real People; Real Stories. Now available on
CD tracks also available.
Other books: 'Love Poems for the Recently Cynical'
'The Earth Speaks-The Environment
'The Obama ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If I could take the world
into my world;
If I could be God-like
what would I do
with my All-Power?
Would I make Peace
What of Poverty?
I could gather all riches
to my self,
make my friends powerful or rich
help my parents?
Ask for more Power?
Use my Power to
make more Power?
What would I do with
All Power to do Anything?
Would I ask for Love?
Force someone to Love
I don't like All-Power
as I think about it.
What would I choose?
Could I have a ...