Lizzie Magalen Poems
- Starbucks Coffee A smell like sweet candy With a mix of ...
- A Vampires Kiss Vampire lurking in the night, Venturing out...
- Life So Simple, Love So Hard In the early years Nothing is ...
- My Pain Red and blue My blood and tears So much anguish ...
- My Only One Slap me Hit me Kick me Kill me
- A Choice Pale lids close But sleep no more Soundless ...
- Just A Problem Just a smart girl Just a athletic boy Just a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lizzie Magalen
A smell like sweet candy
With a mix of coffee
A cup of icy cold
Slushy ice and liquid
Flufly whip topping covered
With a river of carmel
The taste of sweet heaven
Captured and held in a small cup
Rich, creamy, and sweet all in one
With one last sip the perfection is gone