Lily Ziouva Poems
- Bias Can you not see my nakedness? I am emptying myself ...
- Phantom Limb Go further imagine what could be captured in ...
- W The day that words stopped the whole city
- How To Pray To Yourself You are what are you? a w a r e ...
- Stones Speaks the innocence bent.. listen! sit on a stone
Writing poetry is for me an aesthetic exercise of psychism, a workout of my own consciousness primarily. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lily Ziouva
Can you not see my nakedness?
I am emptying myself into words
I am the chisel
Can I be only a capital letter?
only a line?