Lilly James Poems
- Sun The blazing orange sun, Works to relax my muscles I ...
- Pestimistic Ways With you I smile, I laugh Loosing my ...
- I'M Not Here I'm not here You won't find me I'm off in ...
- Ran Away Ran away but hey I'm still here at home Ran ...
- My Princess She's skipping through the snow Lauging at the ...
- Forever (Promise) You said you'd stay forever What is ...
- River Alone The girl sits by the river Warm tears streaming...
I'm not a poet most of it is simply me venting more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lilly James
The blazing orange sun,
Works to relax my muscles
I lay and enjoy it's heat
I'm thinking of you
Of the memories in the sun
I no longer cry or want to die
I hate you for leaving
But love you for going
Because I know it's for the best
Remember the sun burn
That covered your whole back
And how the cool waves healed it
I lay here in the warmth of the sun
And I try to remember
A time where I wasn't happy
While lyeing under the sun with you