laura random Poems
- Hope At It's Strongest Hope is the thing that keeps us ...
- Finally There Is No Hope Tears under my makeup Desolation ...
- Perfect Waiting in the darkness Is the person of my ...
- A World Of Thin Blazing like fire So hot and red But there ...
- Should Life Be Lived? Why is life so cruel? Cruel to some ...
- Finally I Can'T Cope Ugly, fat, worthless Mean, obnoxious, ...
- Dreams To Darkness Dreams are like a glass ball glistening in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about laura random
Hope At It's Strongest
Hope is the thing that keeps us going
Hope is a poem without any words
Hope is what follows us everyday
Hope is the light that sparks our eyes
Hope that it will all get better
Hope that you will find love
Hope that people will be kind
Hope that you will stay alive
Hope is the strongest thing of all
Hope will allow us not to fall
Hope will rise against anything
Hope is like a fiery ring
Hope never stops
Hope is always there
Without it we would be lost
Without out it we would not care