Kweku Atta Crayon
Kweku Atta Crayon Poems
- Heaven Or Hell A world on web, Facebook written on computers...
- Our Artificial Africa When the birds were heard ...
- Dialogue With Bedmate STREET BOY: Love your ...
- The I'Ll Be There Foundation Somewhere in Uganda They set ...
- A Woman For Women Facial Make-up, humility Foot prints, ...
- Daughter Of Africa In the midst of all she lived Unknown to ...
- Call Me A Refugee Gun cracks behind our windows An alarm to ...
A bite of me
Welcome to the life of a man born in the very early hours of 17th October,1990.
My age has never been a barrier against my aspirations to be the change Africa and Africans seek.
My birth in a village called Prestea in the western region of Ghana brought so much joy to a couple called Mr. and Mrs. Oppong. I was born with an attached sister, which by nature automatically ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kweku Atta Crayon
Heaven Or Hell
A world on web, Facebook
written on computers not books
No existing citizens
But billions denizens
By click, Ghana reaches Uganda
Blacks and whites, like the panda
No tribes, no racism
Elites, poor but no favouritism
Joy and sorrow, posted
Chats and meetings hosted
Nm, igtg, Lol, Lmao-language
Profiles, large rooms withno luggage
Facebook, a church and club
Room of intellects and pups
Morning prayers, afternoon activities
Greetings from different countries
Voices of 'Angels on earth'
Roars against your birth
Works of the ...