Kweku Atta Crayon
People say we look alike
Yesterday I fell, today I spike
But you mirror, why do you weep?
when you know tomorrow I reap
Why is your heart hollering in red pains?
Smile, the future holds our gains
I can see your bleeding eyes
Afflictive cries in sleepless nights
With determination, away your worry flies.
Haunted by the past
In your dreams, memories blast
Fear cooks clouds in your head
Rain drops of terror your nose shed
But Mirror, am here to you shine.
I see Prof beneath your shame
I see a politician on top of the game
I see an engineer behind your chest
I see a writer and poet below your breast
Am happy, mirror you smiling
Are you me? or Am you?
Kweku Atta Crayon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello Mirror by Kweku Atta Crayon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma