Kushagra Goyal Poems
- How To Train Your Dragon - A P...
- Coming Home I would stand before you veins are filled with ...
- Maths In Search Of Ex ('X') The Maths is searching for its ex...
- In The Cyclone Ambling on the highway I see dark clouds all ...
- A Postcard From Future In the science exhibition, youngest of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kushagra Goyal
How To Train Your Dragon - A Poetic Tribute
If pests ain't your problem
Then how to, be your question
ain't no spray gonna work
Is that arrow gun and falchion
Hiccup ain't the slayer he thinks
But the viking blood does run
if slaughter ain't the solution
Then 'How To Train Your Dragon'
You see a 'Monstrous Nightmare'
You sure are a roasted bun
They don't spare you upon seen
Is what you think, you are gone
Livestock ain't what they want
Sometimes there is a reason
They don't mean to hurt you
Killing men is just retaliation
An awesome ride On the 'Night Fury'
Gets Astrid ...