Kumud Ranjan Poems
- And The Heaven Cried.. On the street near that lamp post In ...
- I Miss You You are gone from my life, still I miss you a ...
- Why Should I Care For You? Why anymore should I care for you?...
- Defeated Love! ! ! Shelly kept waiting for him Dazzling in ...
- And....Tears Smiled the sun was very hot A kid of four was ...
- Friend! Even Then For You... For you I will be always ...
- Not Anymore It was past when I used to praise you Close to ...
I am an Engineering Student and writing is my hobby and words are my best friend when I feel myself alone.
I have written what I have perceived from certain incidents happened around me or what I have felt at any moment.
There is no hard feeling in my mind for anyone.
I hope you would enjoy reading them.
Kumud more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kumud Ranjan
And The Heaven Cried..
On the street near that lamp post
In dirty clothes, scars on face
A lean fragile body lives.
A bowl, bag and a torn blanket
are what he owns.
Since last three days
Hasn’t he eaten anything
Hunger reflects from his eyes
Night comes, today again
Without bread he comes back
Tears rolls down his eyes
Helpless, he lies on the footway
Starving again today he slept
Again a star falls from sky
A tear drops from heaven…