Koula Politis Poems
- A Beauty's Insecurities She cries in her room, Because of ...
- Beautiful You dont have to look like a supermodel in a ...
- Go Back I’d love to go back, To the days when I had ...
- Pain Of Beauty You can see the hurt in her eyes, As tears ...
- Fairytale Love Here's the story about a teenage girl, She ...
- Moving On I'm going to move on and forget the past, Get ...
- One Day I may go to sleep every night, Flooding my pillow ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Koula Politis
A Beauty's Insecurities
She cries in her room,
Because of what people say,
She hates the way she looks,
She is so ashamed.
She hides behind a mask,
Behind a happy smile,
But deep down shes broken,
And has been for a while.
She spends hours on her hair,
And puts makeup on her skin,
All because shes insecure,
And wants to fit in.
She wishes she has the stomach of a swimmer,
Or the volleyball stars thighs,
She wishes she had the cheerleaders breasts,
Or the science fair winners eyes.
She wishes she could change everything,
Her whole ...