Karnail Singh Heirwale
Karnail Singh Heirwale Poems
- Fishing FISHING Fishing all the time For you have been
- Lost, Lost, Lost Lost, lost, lost Lost, lost, lost Men, ...
- Briars Briars Leavened with Briars and bristles
- Culture And Nature CULTURE AND NATURE Culture and ...
- The Fiend The Fiend Two black bugs, Red caps
- Midnight Children MIDNIGHT CHILDREN Not for nothing One ...
- Today I Looked Into The Mirror TODAY I LOOKED INTO THE ...
Having been born in a village Heir, located by the roadside on the way to RAJA SANSI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Dr KARNAIL SINGH's emotional make -up was nourished on the bounty of nature. Glimpses of occasional babu culture, actuated in him a desire to learn something from those who knew better.As chance would have it, he rushed to Lucknow.After some initial difficulties luck favoured him ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karnail Singh Heirwale
Fishing all the time
For you have been
Layer upon layer