kaitlyn wells Poems
- Brave I ran into the darkness and wiped away my tears I ...
- Alice, Oh Alice Alice, Alice where did you go? we cannot ...
- 60 Seconds Till Your Life Will...
- Christmas all around me are familiar faces unopened ...
- Always Or Never? once upon a time, but never ...
- Devoured By Flames the flames curl and grab at the letter, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kaitlyn wells
I ran into the darkness
and wiped away my tears
I landed upon a monster
and fought to forget my fears.
I beat him
then I run
till I was stranded under the sun.
I survived for a few days
then I roamed
till I got home and my mother said i'm brave.