Jujutshu Kumar Deb
Jujutshu Kumar Deb Poems
- The Egg The egg shifts a little Knowing that time has ...
- Moon Beams Worn out moon beams Lift the veil of ...
- Of Old And New 1 O water drops falling from the leaves How...
- Revolution She led a silent revolution With her ...
- Moments Of Sorrow If her name were writ on paper I would ...
- The Chataka Bird Flooded with love My lips floated and ...
- Endless End Beyond the battered trees, Across the sun burnt...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jujutshu Kumar Deb
Beyond the battered trees,
Across the sun burnt path,
Amidst leaves of grass.
I lay face down upon my hand,
Grief over burdened me
Lifting up the overturned glass
I kissed it
Stretching my eyes I found....
The world had lost a day.
My mind limped towards the grave
Finding it full,
It lost itself
Amidst the silence of the tombs
And died in sighs and sobs.