Joseph Narusiewicz Poems
- Every Program -new- I never held a crueler night You were deceit ...
- Papaya Dreams -new- Her flowered scarf is old She is the fishing ...
- I Want To Kiss You Your benign apathy is too heavy You ...
- I'Ll Never Forget You Opaque heart lit with tenderness She ...
- My Brother Loved Hendrix Can I reach for you like a palm ...
- London Fog In the London fog she walks like light Light as ...
- Usa Government Shut Down 2013 President Obama knows Obama ...
I am a documentary filmmaker musician who writes and records most of the music for my films. Poetry is essential to me..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Narusiewicz
I never held a crueler night
You were deceit in moonlight
Silk with venom
How I thought life was a free sea
They took my DNA
Analyzed me like a snake
Put me on a reservation
On a rooftop I seen the city
I no longer expect gifts
All these bright kingdoms
Eyes of babies
Gates where spirits hover
Duffle bags and fatigues
Armies with meteors
Ray guns of apple galaxies
Gnostic towers off of Orion
Little bipolar endorphins
The ups and downs of spies
Redshift poems of quasar beds
On our way home