Jonathan Karanja Poems
- Education, The Key To Success From generation to generation, ...
- One Kenya, United We Stand Diverse ethnicity forty-two tribes...
- The ‘dog’, Man's Best Friend Barking “dogs” seldom bite, so ...
- 'Bull-Fight' Trap 'Twas one fine mid-July day, Mine ...
- Beautiful Country Oh what a humongously lovely land our ...
- Earth, Moon & Ocean (V) Swirling, white as foam, whoosh! ...
- Nairobi National Park Deep in the heart (near Lang’ata) of...
This poet was born on 19 August 1985 and he has lived in Nairobi, Kinangop and Maragua in the republic of Kenya (East Africa) . Karanja was educated at Moi Educational Centre for his primary education and at Starehe Boys' Centre for his secondary school education. He went the University of Nairobi, Kikuyu campus from October 2008 to July 2012. He is currently a teacher of Literature/English. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Hatred and anger are twin brothers.''My own personal experiences as a born again believer in Christ
Comments about Jonathan Karanja
Education, The Key To Success
From generation to generation, from time to time,
Hast education among men been exalted,
We’ve our children been telling two things do rhyme,
These are diligence and education-possessing value untold.
Without skill, none can read nor write,
Nor can one a simple, mere highway signpost decipher,
Even along a road, one needs a bit of skill of blue,
‘As to identify colours from others and even directions.
Not only colours, but even information and messages as well,
One needs education to write read and decode,
Even one language from another to tell, ...