Jonathan Karanja ['afro'] (Nairobi)
This poet was born on 19 August 1985 and he has lived in Nairobi, Kinangop and Maragua in the republic of Kenya (East Africa) . Karanja was educated at Moi Educational Centre for his primary education and at Starehe Boys' Centre for his secondary school education. He went the University of Nairobi, Kikuyu campus from October 2008 to July 2012. He is currently a teacher of Literature/English. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Beautiful Country
- Earth, Moon & Ocean (V)
- Earth, Moon and Ocean (IV)
- Education, The Key To Success
- I Long and Thirst For Thee, O Lord!
- I Long To See
- NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
- One Kenya, United We Stand
- Poisoned Generation
- The ‘Dog’, Man's Best Friend