Jensen Hood Poems
- Fear Fear is not what I am afraid of. True, it is a ...
- I Can Never Go Back I crawl through a thorny trail, ...
- Us I look up in the sky and all I see is you Its not to ...
- I'M Always Alone When morning wears crown, with white light...
- Curse Into this world with a curse upon my name For wherever...
- Never Moving On
- The Unknown inside I'm crying outside I'm smiling no one ...
'This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.' -Dalai Lama more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jensen Hood
Fear is not what I am afraid of.
True, it is a frightful thing to fear;
But the fear of fearing fear is overwhelming
Especially when its form becomes sheer
Fear is like losing a tree of shade on a bristling day
Or losing your breath when you fall below the sea;
I fear this fear of fearing these fears
And it is this fear that is part and parcel of me.
Fear is like loving without being loved back,
Fear is like leaving without being left;
And the fear of loving and leaving and being loved and being left
Is opposed by the fear of not fearing anything ...