Jamie Ellen Christian
Jamie Ellen Christian Poems
- The Love Jaunt The music that love sings moves the soul The ...
- Jaded Heart In the foggy night A jaded heart screams Tears ...
- Ecstasy A ride that takes our breath away Please don't let ...
- Beyond My Grasp And Path The Search for a fleeting ...
- Warmth So full I can not breath So completely replete I am...
- Let Me Be Dead To You The emptiness of missing you Rescue me...
- Alone In Utopia He said take my hand Let me show you fields ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jamie Ellen Christian
Alone In Utopia
He said take my hand
Let me show you fields of bright clovers
that dance in the wind
Follow my lead he mouthed
See the crystal stream
Who's currents gently flow
for they never end
Quiet he said and listen
The Birds all serenade to you
You are more beautiful in this place
The Sun's rays gently glisten
On your face that is moistened by the dew
He whispered stand upon this pedastel
I have placed mid the clovers bright
He said no more but bowed his head
Silently walking away far beyond her sight
And so there she stood alone in the breeze