Indranil Bit Poems
- Sonnet On A 'sanguinary Fist' The basin of sand By a claw of...
- Three To Thee The light is creeping near; O my dear, is it ...
- A To Z For You A for an APPLE Let B for BALL; C will CALL ...
- Ode On A Traveller In a slanting glory, the yellow ...
- Ode On A Reminiscence The day seemed perfectly moulded for ...
- Thirst A bird so small, that’s what I am; Name me puny, ...
- Ode On ‘ A Little You’ I remember the day you were born; ...
I am born and brought up in my hometown, pursue my BTech in information technology and currently employed by Infosys Ltd and posted at Chennai. Writing is recently taken up and I am enjoying a lot after every piece of art. I have tried to bring in limelight, Odes and will continue persuading this form of writing in future also if I can get enough support from my readers. I am no great a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Indranil Bit
Sonnet On A 'sanguinary Fist'
The basin of sand
By a claw of drips;
Such pungent its’
To crawl the dead.
All defied n void;
The red clot flow.
Cruel as tis’ look;
Lament it a bliss.
No brave can deny
The bliss in show.
On dance of Shiva,
On crumb calm kis',
Womb the phoenix
A new era is begun.