Ina SchrodersZeeders Poems
- A Mirror Is A Liar Too How can I see myself in you When ...
- Waltz D'Amour Shall we give in to long lazy loving Shall we ...
- Love Stolen Night A pub full of people and you standing ...
- Thank You For Leaving Me Behin... you took the ferry without ...
- Unwanted Guest filled with your absence the house and I wait
- The Whisper Shell There was a moment when, together but ...
- You Closed Your Eyes I Caresse... you closed your eyes I ...
Born and living on the island of Terschelling, The Netherlands. My job is writer of light fiction novels (in Dutch) .
I am new in writing poetry. Discovering the possibilities is like an adventurous voyage. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ina SchrodersZeeders
A Mirror Is A Liar Too
How can I see myself in you
When you reflect my pain but not my soul
Am I to play another part or role
Than to be myself and true?
What can reflections really do
But show the outside of the complex whole
And not the depth, the relief that you stole
A mirror is a liar too
There might be more than what you see
So much is covered by what was
Not to be shown by just some glass
Reflections don’t show the real me
So let this vanity just pass
As you are not my looking-glass