Ina SchrodersZeeders Poems
- Thank You For Leaving Me Behin... you took the ferry without ...
- A Mirror Is A Liar Too How can I see myself in you When ...
- Waltz D'Amour Shall we give in to long lazy loving Shall we ...
- Love Stolen Night A pub full of people and you standing ...
- The Whisper Shell There was a moment when, together but ...
- You Closed Your Eyes I Caresse... you closed your eyes I ...
- To Be So In Love To be so in love that you forget to eat, ...
Born and living on the island of Terschelling, The Netherlands. My job is writer of light fiction novels (in Dutch) .
I am new in writing poetry. Discovering the possibilities is like an adventurous voyage. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ina SchrodersZeeders
Thank You For Leaving Me Behind
you took the ferry without me
and didn’t talk about returning
separation, an indifferent sea
while my heart just kept on yearning
I couldn’t be with you
and sunshine didn’t comfort me
the way it used to do
as with you I longed to be
of course I knew that this was better
no future was there for our love
still I did hope for a letter
wishing you would care enough
I was sixteen, you three times my age
yes I know this was insanity, outrage
but you showed me I could trust
and what love is without lust
thank you for leaving me ...