Ina SchrodersZeeders Poems
- Love Stolen Night A pub full of people and you standing ...
- Thank You For Leaving Me Behin... you took the ferry without ...
- The Whisper Shell There was a moment when, together but ...
- You Closed Your Eyes I Caresse... you closed your eyes I ...
- To Be So In Love To be so in love that you forget to eat, ...
- Moment let’s just sit in the dunes by the sea nothing needs...
- The Model So I sit here completely naked and cold In front ...
Born and living on the island of Terschelling, The Netherlands. My job is writer of light fiction novels (in Dutch) .
I am new in writing poetry. Discovering the possibilities is like an adventurous voyage. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ina SchrodersZeeders
Love Stolen Night
A pub full of people and you standing there
drinking your last glass of dark coloured beer
The music not louder than hollow hard laughter
Images fading in smokey thick air
somewhere in between, we were going somewhere
or was it after
An iron bed with torn and cold sheets
you opened the window to let go the white dove
it silently flew in the dark coloured night
Away from the people and away from the laughter
we shivered in a night stolen for love
we shivered in a love stolen night