I Hate Life
I Hate Life Poems
- Dark Forest I ran far from the meadow, So many years ...
- I Was Never Meant To Be One tear of shame Two tears for ...
- I Am Dealing With The Pain... All these years I have cried I...
- I Just Can'T Why do people say the things they say? Why am ...
- I Am The Cause Of All Pain Huh? You said you looked into my...
- Live Well I die tonight! I try to write this last ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I ran far from the meadow,
So many years ago.
I found myself here,
Here in this dark forest.
The trees form a barrier.
Unable to escape,
Never knowing where I am going,
Nothing to guide me through,
If only I knew.
There is a radiance afar.
Never am I near.
Perhaps it is the glow that keeps me sane.
For I am not well;
I am scared.
The sounds of the night taunt me,
And give me a fright.
I am lonely.
There is no one in sight.
I am miserable.
I am only asking for someone, ...