Hurted Angel Poems
- Shattered Heart Walking alone in the path of darkness Don't ...
- Life Laughter and Tears Fun and sorrow Forget the ...
- Spoken Soul One day everything wil be mesmerised into a dark ...
- Foolish Love It started with a friendship, Far did I ...
- Your Love Love is when you hug me tight and kiss me ...
- He Is Gone I know u are gone But these eyes finds ur eyes in...
- Gone Forever Roaming alone in the crowd of people With all ...
I’m the girl, who hides behind a smile everyday.
I’m the girl, who has a tough exterior.
But that’s not who I really am.
I’m the girl, who has a lot of problems,
But doesn’t share one thing.
I’m the girl, who keeps everything bottled up.
Sometimes I just need someone to talk to.
Someone to care about me.
Someone to listen to my problems.
Someone to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hurted Angel
Walking alone in the path of darkness
Don't know where it ends
Keeping your memories in my heart
Moving inside into the world of sorrowfulness.
I shouted, cried aloud but no one to hear
Only cats and dogs were barking and standing there.
Once I feared of darkness
Now its the only friend for my spareness.
Hope to see the light one day
where I will make my own world
And if I wish I could remove all the sorrow
and also if I could, then happiness will I borrow.
Now I've to go my friend
But don't forget the world with this new trend
where you ...