One day everything wil be mesmerised into a dark heavenly gloom.
I dont know today where m standing
The road which are least covered by the people like me.
From where every path is covered with a black ashes where there is no hope.
I listen to my heart but it says to stop beating
I want to quite but everytime someone or other rescue me.
I m drowning into water now which is falling from my eyes
But no one is there to hold my hand and put me into the safe.
I want nothing just a shade of care and love
Where my head wil rest in peace and sleep for an hour
Need a helping hand to cross the dark night,
Need a person to be with me and fight.
Nothing is there in my life today just a doom of breath
Leaving with loneliness to rest in peace....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoken Soul by Hurted Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova