One day everything wil be mesmerised into a dark heavenly gloom.
I dont know today where m standing
The road which are least covered by the people like me.
From where every path is covered with a black ashes where there is no hope.
I listen to my heart but it says to stop beating
I want to quite but everytime someone or other rescue me.
I m drowning into water now which is falling from my eyes
But no one is there to hold my hand and put me into the safe.
I want nothing just a shade of care and love
Where my head wil rest in peace and sleep for an hour
Need a helping hand to cross the dark night,
Need a person to be with me and fight.
Nothing is there in my life today just a doom of breath
Leaving with loneliness to rest in peace....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoken Soul by Hurted Angel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- an i like you that way - sweetest thing .., sEaN nOrTh
- Longing, Michael P. McParland
- The Home Here And Hereafter., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- American As Apple Pie?, carol carter
- The Final Litmus Test, michael walkerjohn
- The ascent of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- no one's favorite..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- आज आंसू बहाओ - Suffering, yashovardhan kulkarni
- I loved you more than enough.., Rene Perera
- The victory of peace and truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..