One day everything wil be mesmerised into a dark heavenly gloom.
I dont know today where m standing
The road which are least covered by the people like me.
From where every path is covered with a black ashes where there is no hope.
I listen to my heart but it says to stop beating
I want to quite but everytime someone or other rescue me.
I m drowning into water now which is falling from my eyes
But no one is there to hold my hand and put me into the safe.
I want nothing just a shade of care and love
Where my head wil rest in peace and sleep for an hour
Need a helping hand to cross the dark night,
Need a person to be with me and fight.
Nothing is there in my life today just a doom of breath
Leaving with loneliness to rest in peace....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoken Soul by Hurted Angel )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(15 April 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost