One day everything wil be mesmerised into a dark heavenly gloom.
I dont know today where m standing
The road which are least covered by the people like me.
From where every path is covered with a black ashes where there is no hope.
I listen to my heart but it says to stop beating
I want to quite but everytime someone or other rescue me.
I m drowning into water now which is falling from my eyes
But no one is there to hold my hand and put me into the safe.
I want nothing just a shade of care and love
Where my head wil rest in peace and sleep for an hour
Need a helping hand to cross the dark night,
Need a person to be with me and fight.
Nothing is there in my life today just a doom of breath
Leaving with loneliness to rest in peace....
Hurted Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoken Soul by Hurted Angel )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)