One day everything wil be mesmerised into a dark heavenly gloom.
I dont know today where m standing
The road which are least covered by the people like me.
From where every path is covered with a black ashes where there is no hope.
I listen to my heart but it says to stop beating
I want to quite but everytime someone or other rescue me.
I m drowning into water now which is falling from my eyes
But no one is there to hold my hand and put me into the safe.
I want nothing just a shade of care and love
Where my head wil rest in peace and sleep for an hour
Need a helping hand to cross the dark night,
Need a person to be with me and fight.
Nothing is there in my life today just a doom of breath
Leaving with loneliness to rest in peace....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoken Soul by Hurted Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders