Geti Ara Poems
- Let Me.... Let me stop the racing clocks And turn the moon ...
- Yes! Yes I do stay witness to your presence That is freshly...
- Of Dreaming And Dreamt A smoke screen is nowhere
- A Three Letter Word A three letter word scarlet and ...
- Lost….. And I walk It’s a dream Smile back at the ...
- Odd Notes I am leaving the Odd notes behind Jumping ...
- Sun And Moon Sun comes up Goes down Comes up Goes around
a journalist... that is all about my life more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Let me stop the racing clocks
And turn the moon down
I would knit
The night close to
And let everything
Let me send the
Sky to fly
And I would create a bridge
Across the golden fields
Burn the streets to ashes
And walk through
The thick mist