Franz Israel Poems
- My Little Bird (English) You're like that little bird I look ...
- Mi Avecita (Spanish) Tú eres como esa pequeña ave que espero ...
- Ser Latino Para mi, Latino quiere decir que uno reconoce ...
- A Thank You On Mother's Day
- The Future We face the most compelling era of mankind: ...
- I Give You My Heart If you want to make sure of keeping the ...
- Poem To C The night is calm, The moon is full, the tides ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Franz Israel
My Little Bird (English)
You're like that little bird I look
forward and hope to see every year
and that visits me only in the spring.
That beautiful bird that you can watch
for hours and never get tired of it.
That bird that flies like no other.
Your fly is not a flight is more
like a wonderful dance.
That beautiful bird that awakes the desire
to capture it and put it in a beautiful
crystal box rather than waiting
three seasons to see it.
That bird that arrives with the spring and
renews the color of the leaves and
the flowers of my garden. ...