Ferdinand L Quintos
Ferdinand L Quintos Poems
- Pangasinan (Sakey A Lugay) Pan-aasinan nen panaon ya inmuna, ...
- Angel (Acrostic Poem) Name poem ANGEL
- Hyperbole You ask me very frequently measure of my ...
- Perfume (Acrostic Poem) My name poem PERFUME
- Belinda (Acrostic Poem) Blazing color of hope that thrilled ...
- Paper Boat We watched a paper boat on the river afloat, we...
- Jennifer (Acrostic Poem) Just as I felt energy Escaping from...
Numerology features in several important events in the life of Ferdinand L Quintos.
He was born in Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines,10 days after the 10th month after the declaration by the United States of war on Japan (December 8,1941) following the latter’s attack on the American naval base on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii (December 7,1941) .
He is the 10th child of his father (who had six by his first marriage.
He holds a Bachelor Arts degree (major in political science, minor in English) .
He finished his studies of law at the Far Eastern University in Manila in 1971 and took the Bar examinations administered by the country’s Supreme Court on four ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ferdinand L Quintos
Pangasinan (Sakey A Lugay)
Pan-aasinan nen panaon ya inmuna,
..malaem ed yaman-dayat tan arum ni ‘ra
..ya makana’n tagano na laman da’y lapag
..ya too’d sakop to tan arum ni ya dapag.
Anduyan da’y mabayani’n manangilaban
..na dayew tan kareenan tan kawayangan,
..di Urduja, Malong, Palaris, tan dakel ni,
..kontra ed saray dayo’n malamang, malasi.
Natan, sakey la’d saray maaliguas ya luyag
..ed tibukel ya Filipinas tan nibabawag
..ya maong a panayaman, pangiletnegan
..na pamilya, tan lugar ya panpoonanan.
Genap la’n mataluna’d dakel ya aspeto,
..obras publicas, educasion, tan ...