Faeza gilani Poems
- Burning Words Every moment the world wants something ...
- A Little Mixed Up Just a line to say I'm living, That I'm ...
- Book Of Life This is the Book of your life Read it with your...
- Somthing New Every moment the world wants something new. ...
- Magical Moments They knew, they could be together for ...
- My Sweet Love As I go about doing chores around the house I ...
- No, No, No Surely, it's not love, No, NO, No,
Am a working mother of three.Am loyal and generous & Patriotic. Active in games and interactions.Some times m Impatient and hasty. I feel am influential in organizations & m fun to be with.I loves to socialize and like everyone else Loves praises & attention by my sweetheart & Love to be loved by him.Am very honest and trustworthy.Don't like pretending & m not egoistic Take high pride in myself & Hate restrictions Loves to joke & have a good sense of humor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faeza gilani
the world wants something new.
And novel dawns,
And fresh nights
And blatant vows
And novel copulations
And new appreciations
And bygone tales
Isn't what they really admire
This constant grinding of phrases and words
Had me haggard and wearied out
So I wrapped them all so exquisitely
in a finest wrap I could find,
And then threw them all
In the fiery pits of my heart,
Screaming and crying ...