Exwell Nhubyani Poems
- May I Stare? A Gentle Glance In Your Clean Eyes Is Enough, A...
- I Promise! ! ! With This Brain I Will Always Think Of You I ...
- Depicted Love Deep Beneath My Chest Lies A Heart That Pumps ...
- Sinking For You I'm Falling In Love With You Deeper And ...
- Love Token Your Shallow Voice Is Hypnotic Strong Enough To ...
- Unwanted Deception Behind Your Truth Hides The Face Of ...
- My Devotion I Vow To You On This Day My Beloved, I Remain ...
I am currently s young teenage boy who is fascinated about the wonders of love, I have taken solace into poetry as I feel I can express my true feelings through poetic use. I'm hoping that many of my readers will look upon my sentiments and enjoy every detail I have mentioned and hopefully comment on the poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Exwell Nhubyani
May I Stare?
A Gentle Glance In Your Clean
Eyes Is Enough, A Minor Touch
To Your Smooth Skin Is All That I Desire
I'm Swept Off My Feet Every Time
I Notice You Smiling At Me
Your Gentle Breath On My Pillow
Is Like The Sweetest Air Ever To Be Smelt I Am Fortunate Every Time I Journey Through The Comfort Of Your Hands
I'm Feeling Lonely As This Day I Woke Up
Knowing That You Are Not Feeling As I Do
They Say Its Rude To Stare But Its Nice
To Admire. Pardon Me Random Lady
But May I Stare?