Esha Raazia Poems
- You Ignite With Your Pen -new- What you think Is honestly not the ...
- Hear Her Roar -new- So you want to hear her roar? Know what she ...
- Birthday Bells -new- Anew sunrise, Afresh beginning Of another ...
- You Are Home -new- Who says, you are alone When, actually, you are...
- When You Mistake Me -new- I'm born to be good In this world and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esha Raazia
You Ignite With Your Pen
What you think
Is honestly not the ink
With which you write;
You do not write
Words that leave
Love spread on maple leaves
Baby you set your blood on fire
To write your musings, not less than diamonds!
Your dedication burns with the brightest flame,
Your passion glows so bright, making foes insane!
With the silver simplicity of words
And blue beauty of thoughts,
Darling, what you write!
Speaks for itself: You CAN Write!