Emmanuel Mohanlall Poems
- A Tree Every branch shaking, shifting, and falling in the icy...
- My Mistake Was To Believe -new- Promises? You made them, Lies? ...
- Fall broke, lost, alone i keep feeling like coming home, ...
- Memory your stored in my memory featured in all my ...
- First Feel Of That Love heart exploding mind numbing treasure...
- In My Mind
At the time of writing this I am 22 years old, living in New York.
I have always loved writing poetry but my dream is to one day become a doctor. I am currently on that path but life tends to pull a curve ball at times. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No one has it all don't get carried away the most valuable things are yet to be seen''Value
''It's better to stay quiet than to tell a fool the truth''Fool
''I was never the best but I will always be the best I am''Hmm
Every branch shaking, shifting, and falling in the icy wind,
A tiny leaf at the very end holds strong,
Why am I here, questioning wondering waiting, for that final pulse that will blow him down?
But in that tree was a force, a force of life, a force of strength, a force unmatched by the icy wind.
That tree was a young tree, a tree that never crossed roots with wild bushes,
Bore fruits desired by many, tasted by few and discarded by the very planter,
Questioning why am I here, questioning is this the only way,
Now the broken branch begins to fall, now this tree was ...