Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
A Filipino born woman, lives in Denmark, wrestles with the Danish language; attempts to preserve her mother tongue- Cebuano, writes prose and poetry in English. Wife, mother, teacher, cross-cultural worker; loves to sing, paint and tend the garden, finds it delightful to demonstrate her poems by her paintings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 'Traditions for my Christmas Soul' -new-
- Hope in Nature (haiku)
- Stop your Sobbing (haiku)
- Beauty in Nature and Human Creativity
- Hope in the Morning (haiku)
- Call to Blessing (haiku)
- When One Is Sick
- Work, Work, Work!
- Morning After the Drought
- In the Island
- Longing of a Hungry Landless
- Inter-religious Dialogue
- Dreams Aspire to Reach the Sky, "Wh...
- Teacher, Teacher
- 'If I Were an Ornament on a Christmas Tr...
- The Power of Words
- Between The Rich and The Poor
- The Sky, Our Blanket
- A Good Life
- The Wind
- Brother Roger of Taize
- Three Kings and the Star of Hope
- Life`s Polarities
- Heavily Snowing
- A Man Without A Name
- Easy Life?
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)