Dov Doviak Poems
- The Only Thing Worse Than Wast... And so the saying ...
- Lightning When rain clouds, cover the sky when rain falls, ...
- The Fading Light Can you hear me, can you tell the fading ...
- Roshambo Rock, paper, scissors, roshambo Jesus is the paper,...
- The Wind Of Life Everything has been taken down everyone has...
- My Mind In Overdrive Meets You...
- Lights And Sounds Are All That...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dov Doviak
Lights And Sounds Are All That Matter In This Place, Tonight
bouncing off the walls
reflecting in the mirrors
symmetry, you and me, side by side, we both collide
hearts beating out loud
burn down to the ground
close your eyes, we collide, one last breathe, nothing survives
but out hearts, they beat as one
systematically defending out love
light reflects back into this place
sight returns and everything has changed
music fades revealing only you
and this bed, and this room, and myself
passion burns just like a fire
that could consume the entire earth
no promises of future or past
so lets ...