Doruk Kaynak Poems
- Cast Away In the land of the forsaken Lost and broken ...
- Dusk I sit and watch the sun set As the sky turns blood red...
- The Lover A glimpse of her eyes I capture And I watch every ...
- Maiden My heart is stolen by a maiden in a silken woven ...
- Bees On the way home I pass by a field of bees; And I want ...
- Careless Flow I flow with a brief breeze as I let the time ...
- Let Me Dream Close my eyes And let me be lost in my dreams ...
I am a poet that tries to write from his heart. I don't have the best rhymes or the best poems but I turly hope you find yourselves in my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Doruk Kaynak
In the land of the forsaken
Lost and broken
Drowning in the words that are unspoken
My emotions can't be outspoken
The door is wide open
Though I cannot pass
A curse this is, alas
Locked behind walls of thin glass
So I locked my self in my mind
Away from the answers
Answers that I cannot find
So it's myself that I blind
Leaving the dark undefined
So I hear the imaginary chains grind
They are the lies, to I am bound
So I cast myself away from lifes maddening sound
But there is no sanctuary to be found