Dipankar Sadhukhan Poems
- Crazy I'm crazy, crazy to write at leisure. Working, only ...
- A Smiling Face Your smiling face and shining eyes Fascinate ...
- Ocean Of Felicity Of Love In the core of my heart I've made ...
- How I Became A Poet Last year from 18th May Summer vacation ...
- 26. Tagore's 'Gitanjali' Few days ago, at a lonely midnight, ...
- O My Love O my Love! Beguile me In the world of ...
- Sonnet No: 14. O Listen To Me!...
I am Dipankar Sadhukhan from Kolkata, India. First and foremost I am ever indebted to my beloved parents without whom I would have been not able to explore the world through my words. I am a hard working, determined, highly ambitious and peace loving person. To fulfil my ambition I work with heart. I am a Teacher (since 27/09/2008) in English in Badamtala High School (H.S.) , Kolkata- ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm crazy, crazy to write at leisure.
Working, only working will end never.
To serve family, to make all happy
I'm busy with caring for all but me.
Day passes quickly; night comes silently.
Midnight appears and I feel so crazy.
No sleep as 'tis leisure to love my heart.
I leave my pen when sunshine falls on earth.
I'm crazy, crazy to create a new earth.
As my Love is so to caress my heart.
I am crazy, crazy only to fly
On the wings of poesy in a new sky.
No matter if others call me crazy.
For my Love, for my poetry I'm crazy.